Mescher, Rinehart & Redlingshafer, P.C., hereby states and users of this website hereby understand the following disclaimers:
(1) The information on this website is for general purposes only and should not be interpreted to indicate a certain result will occur in your specific legal situation.
(2) The information on this website is not legal advice, including any articles or blog posts authored by Mescher, Rinehart & Redlinghsafer, P.C., and/or its attorneys, and does not create an attorney-client relationship and the readers should not take any actions or in-actions based upon such blog posts and information.
(3) Using the "contact us" and/or "send an email" links to contact the attorneys or staff of Mescher, Rinehart & Redlinghsafer, P.C., through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship and we recommend that you do not provide any information that you would want to be kept private or confidential. If you have a question or issue that is critical or time-sensitive, please contact an attorney right away and do not rely upon this website.
(4) The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and the certificate, award or recognition is not a requirement to practice law in Illinois.
(5) The use of this website is not communication intended for a specific recipient and is not an advertisement according to the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct.